NSWO means Dutch Association for sleep/Wake Research
The NSWO is an (independent) association of and for professionals in the field of sleep disturbances and sleep. The Association has attention for medical care in the field but also for scientific research. The NSWO has a number of core tasks:
- Stimulating knowledge transfer (and interaction) between researchers and practitioners
- Serving as an advisory body for government, health care institutions and other sleep institutes
- Giving information about sleep and sleep disorders
- Promoting and facilitating scientific sleep research
- Maintain Content with patient organisations and scientific associations
. More about the NSWO can be read on the website.